Study in Malta
Malta officially the Republic of Malta (Maltese: Repubblika ta Malta), is a densely populated developed europe an country in the Europe an Union.
Throughout its history, Malta location in the Mediterranean Sea has given it a strategic importance. It is a member of the United Nations (since 1964) and a member of the europe an Union (since 2004). Malta is also party to the Schengen Agreement (since 2007) and member of the eurozone (since 2008).
People and Culture
Throughout Malta long and chequered history, the people in Malta came into contact with the many countries that dominated the Mediterranean. The relationships with people of many different cultures made the Maltese amongst the most cosmopolitan people in the world.
Climate in Malta
The climate in Malta is warm and healthy. The average temperature in Winter (November till April) is 14°C and that in Summer (May till October) is 23°C. In Winter the Sun shines for an average of 7 hours and around 10 hours in Summer.
The population of Malta was estimated at 403,532 in 2008.
English and Maltese are both official languages.
Why Study in Malta?
There is more than 200 courses in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English. The major feature of studying in Malta is that there are courses in forestry and fishery, tourism and hospitality, Social and behavioral sciences, which are offered by a few universities across the world.
The benefit of Studying in Malta:
Working and Studying: You can work and study in Malta. Jobs are available in Malta for students. Life in Malta is highly affordable. Malta attracts a lot of foreign students annually.
Scholarship: Scholarships exist in the University of Malta. A foreign student can avail himself or herself of the opportunity to study in Malta.
Recreation: A lot of recreational facilities exist in Malta. As an island, it is a major tourist attraction. It attracts millions of people every year. It is an opportunity for international students to meet people, and work in the tourism sector.
For offer letter: student has to submit
- Academic docs 50% above
- English proficiency ( IELTS) not required
- Passport copy
- CV up date
- Course selection what do you want to study?
Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopies) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medium of Instruction Certificate (for Masters)
- Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
- Personal letter of motivation stating your career objectives (for Masters)
- Research paper in English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD
MALTA STUDENT VISA CHECKLIST
- Application Form
- Two recent Passport size photographs (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Passport(validity of at least 6 months)
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance
- Travel Itinerary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses)
- Proof of Accommodation
- Notarized Declaration of parents
- Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostilled by the Foreign Ministry
- Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
Top Cities: Vallete , Mosta, St. pauls Bay ETC.